Bayou Chicken and Turkey Sausage Jamalaya
- 2 bags Success® White Rice
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 ounces grilled chicken breast strips, cubed
- 1 package BUTTERBALL® Turkey Smoked Dinner Sausage, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Sauté onions, bell pepper and celery for 5 minutes.
- Add chicken and sausage to skillet and sauté an additional 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, Creole seasoning and Worcestershire sauce and heat thoroughly.
- Serve over rice..