You make 'em crunchy with Kellogg's Rice Krispies and frost 'em smooth with Nestle's Morsels.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's Rice Krispies
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) Nestle's Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup (6 ounce package) Nestle's Butterscotch Morsels
- Combine sugar and syrup in 3-1uart saucepan. Cook over moderate heat,
stirring frequently, until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add Rice Krispies; stir until well-blended.
Press mixture into buttered 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Melt Nestle's Chocolate and Butterscotch Morsels together over very low
heat or over hot but not boiling water, stirring until well-blended. Remove from heat; spread evenly over Rice
Krispies mixture. Cool until firm.
- Cut into bars.
Yield: 48 bars, 2 x 1 inches
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.