Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum Cocoa Cookies
These are no-bake cookies.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum
- 1 cup Graham crackers or vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 (10 ounce) loaf pound cake, crumbled
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Mix together melted chocolate, sugar, heavy cream and Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum until evenly incorporated.
- In a food processor or stand mixer blend the pound cake, cookie crumbs and almonds together.
- Pour the chocolate over the almond cumb blends an mix until it comes together as
a dough. If it is too sticky, add more cookie crumbs. If it's too ddry, add a little more rum.
- Chill for 45-60 minutes, then break off chunks, roll into balls, then roll through powdered sugar to coat. Place on a sheet tray and chill overnight before serving.
Yield: 24 cookies
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.