Tonteki (Japanese Pork Steak)
For a juicier pork steak, buy pork cuts with high fat content or marbling.
- 1 tablespoon calamansi juice
- 3 tablespoons Kikkoman teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1/2 cup bbq sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
- Combine ingredients for the marinade. Marinate pork steak for 2 hours.
- Drain pork but reserve the marinade. Sear pork on both sides.
- Pour reserved marinade in a pot, bring to a boil then add the cornstarch
mixture. Simmer for 1 minute.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.