Barbecued Black-Eyed Peas
- 2 cups (16 ounces) black-eyed peas
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dry onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- Dash of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Combine all and place into prepared dish. Bake, uncovered, for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes