Bayou Baked Beans
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups prepared pork and beans
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry bacon; remove and drain.
- Sauté onion in bacon drippings.
- Pour beans into 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Stir bacon and onion into beans.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes