Yield: 12 servings
- 64 ounces canned Boston baked beans or pork and beans
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 12 slices canned pineapple
- Brown sugar
- Combine beans, mustard, chili sauce, molasses, coffee and bourbon, and place in a baking dish. Allow to stand for at least 3 hours.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover, top with sliced pineapple, then sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake uncovered for 40 more minutes.