- 64 ounces canned Boston baked beans or pork and beans
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1/2 cup bourbon
- 12 slices canned pineapple
- Brown sugar
- Combine beans, mustard, chili sauce, molasses, coffee and bourbon, and place
in a baking dish. Allow to stand for at least 3 hours.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover, top with sliced pineapple, then sprinkle with brown sugar.
Bake uncovered for 40 more minutes.
Serves 12 easily.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.