- 1/4 pound bacon, 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can baby lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- Cook and drain bacon. Brown onion in bacon drippings and set aside.
- Discard drippings and brown beef in skillet. Drain off excess fat.
- Combine beef, bacon and onion with remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Put into a greased 2 1/2-quart casserole, then cover and bake at 300 degrees
F for about 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes