Crazy Baked Beans
- 3/4 cup apple, pared and sliced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (31 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (6 ounce) sausage link, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- In small saucepan, bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add apple and onion
to boiling water; cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain and mix beans, apple, onions, sausage and all other ingredients together.
Put into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
Serves 8 to 10.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.