Deviled Ham Baked Beans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Dash of salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans in tomato sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomatoes, well drained (1/2 cup)
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes