Easiest Baked Beans
An adaptation of Don Rickles' recipe for baked beans.
- 5 slices bacon
- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drain off part of the juice)
- 1/4 cup honey*
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
* or 1/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 1/2-quart baking
or casserole dish; set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp, but do not drain fat.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and stir gently to mix well.
- Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, uncovered, or until bubbly and beans are lightly
browned on top.
Serves 8 to 10.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: (c) Can Stock Photo bhofack2
>> Bean Recipes