Great Chili Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, with juice
- 1 (28 ounce) can pork and beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- Brown ground beef and drain. Cut bacon and fry with chopped onion, saving
- Mix salt, vinegar, ketchup, brown sugar, pork and beans, lima beans, butter
beans and kidney beans.
- Combine all mixtures.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour in casserole dish or in crock pot for 2
hours on LOW.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.