Hearty Baked Beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, chopped
- 3 (12 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef, onion and bell pepper.
- Pour all 3 cans pork and beans
into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Stir in brown sugar, mustard and ketchup.
- Drain grease from hamburger meat. Stir meat mixture into beans.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes