Old Settler's Beans
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup bacon, chopped
- 1 medium onion
- 1 can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pork and beans
- 1 can lima beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet, brown beef, bacon and onions.
- Add kidney beans, pork and beans
and lima beans; mix thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a 2-quart casserole. Bake for 1 hour.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Bean Recipes