Ranch-Style Baked Beans
Incredibly delicious baked beans made with onion soup mix, ground beef and bacon.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
- 1 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup Grandma's molasses
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 4 strips bacon (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in remaining ingredients
except bacon. Pour into a 2 1/2-quart casserole or individual baking dishes.
Top with bacon strips, if desired.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Makes 8-10 servings.
To save time: Prepare a couple of days early and bake when needed. The leftovers
freeze well for a quick dish later.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.