Root Beer Baked Beans
- 2 slices bacon, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 36 ounces canned baked beans
- 1/2 cup root beer (regular not diet)
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- Hot pepper sauce, to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper, to taste
- Cook bacon with onion in saucepan until bacon is brown and crisp.
- Add remaining ingredients. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring
often, until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.