Savory Lentil Loaf
- 3 cups cooked lentils
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 stalks
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme or sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Cook the lentils until tender. Sauté onion in oil until onion is tender.
- Combine with celery, evaporated milk, thyme or sage, salt, eggs, nuts and
- Put into a greased loaf pan. Cover with foil. Set in a pan of hot water
and bake at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes.