- 2 (28 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can tamales
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- Chop bacon into pieces and fry until crisp. Add onions; drain.
- Put beans into saucepan; add syrup and brown sugar. Mix in onions and bacon.
Heat until steaming.
- Cut tamales into pieces and add to beans.
- Heat in a skillet or place in baking dish in oven until hot.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.