Tiffany's Baked Beans
- 1 (3 pound) can pork and beans (I use Van de Kamp)
- 2 tablespoons dark molasses
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar (add more if you like it sweeter)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients and place in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-60 minutes.
Can be made on the stove also.
Posted by Tiffany at Recipe Goldmine 1/30/2002 11:39 am.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.