Green Tea Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon
vitamin E oil
- 1/4 cup strong green tea, cooled
- 2 (8 ounce) decorative
containers with lids
- Place sugar in a bowl, and with a spatula, incorporate olive and
vitamin E oils until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add green tea, mixing well.
- Transfer mixture into containers and secure lids. Contents will
settle; mix before using.
- If giving as a gift, include these gift tag instructions:
Sugar scrubs are not recommended for the face. Avoid using on sensitive
areas, in cuts or on skin that is irritated or sunburned.
Scoop a teaspoon or two of the scrub in your hands,
and gently massage in circular motions onto moist skin. Rinse well. Your
skin will be smooth and soft!
Yield: about 1 1/2 cups scrub
Put a small amount of the scrub on the inside of your wrist to test for
Be sure to clean your shower or bathtub thoroughly, as the oil in the scrub
will cause surfaces to become slippery.
Reprinted with permission from
C&H Sugar, Inc. - chsugar.com.