Lavender Sugar Scrub
- 2 cups C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup light olive, canola or almond oil
- 12 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 (8 ounce) decorative containers with lids
- Place sugar in a bowl, and with a spatula, incorporate oil until it
becomes a thick paste. Add lavender essential oil, mixing well. Transfer mix
into containers; secure lids. Contents will settle; mix before using.
- If giving as a gift, include these gift tag instructions:
Scoop a teaspoon or two of the scrub into your hands;
gently massage in circular motions onto moist skin. Rinse well. Your skin
will be smooth and soft!
Sugar scrubs are not recommended for the
face. Avoid using on sensitive areas, on cuts or skin that is irritated or
Yield: about 2 cups scrub
Quick Tip: Put a small amount of the scrub on the inside of your wrist to
test for allergic reaction before using.
Be sure to clean your shower or bathtub thoroughly after using, as the oil in
the scrub may cause surfaces to become slippery.
Reprinted with permission from
C&H Sugar, Inc. - chsugar.com.