Sweet 'n' Spicy Brown Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup C&H® Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup C&H® Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup almond oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 2 teaspoons ginger, ground
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg, ground
- Container(s) with lid
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl until well blended. Be sure to
break up any lumps from the brown sugar or the spices.
- Spoon into container; secure with lid. Contents will settle, mix before
using. Insert cinnamon sticks, if desired.
- If giving as a gift, include these gift tag instructions:
1-2 teaspoons of scrub on hands; gently massage onto wet skin in circular
motions, concentrating on dry patches and rough areas of skin. Avoid using
on sensitive areas, in cuts or on skin that is irritated or sunburned. Leave
on 3-4 minutes before thoroughly rinsing with warm water. The scrub will
tighten on your skin.
Sugar scrubs are not recommended for the face.
Yield: approximately 2 1/2 cups
Quick Tip: Use caution, as the oil in the sugar scrub can cause the bathtub
to become slippery.
Reprinted with permission from
C&H Sugar, Inc. - chsugar.com.