- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups light rum
- 6 cups ginger ale*
- Process maraschino cherries and limeade concentrate in a blender until smooth,
stopping once to scrape down sides.
- Pour mixture into a large container.
- Stir in orange juice concentrate and remaining ingredients; cover, and freeze
8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- To serve, let stand at room temperature 1 hour or until slushy.
Yield: 3 quarts
* To reduce sweetness, you may substitute club soda for ginger ale.