Bloody Mary Bar
These bloody Marys are delicious served with skewered cheese curd, summer sausage,
green olives and sweet hot pickles.
For Bloody Mary Mix
- 3 cups (24 ounces) tomato juice
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
For Cheese Curd Skewers
- Wisconsin cheese curds
- Green olives
- Summer sausage, quartered & sliced
- Sweet hot pickles, sliced
For Bloody Marys
- Combine all Bloody Mary mix ingredients in pitcher. Mix well. May be made
up to 1 day in advance, covered and refrigerated.
- To prepare cheese curd skewers, thread summer sausage onto 4-inch skewers,
followed by 1 cheese curd, green olive, another cheese curd, pickle slice and
a final cheese curd.
- When ready to serve, fill Mason jars or glasses with ice. Pour 1 ounce vodka
in each glass. Top with Bloody Mary Mix. Garnish with cheese curd skewer.
Yield: 1 quart mix
Recipe and photo credit: Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin