- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 1 lime, sliced into rounds
- 1 can Oregon Fruit Blueberries, drained (reserve syrup for another use)
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup vodka
- 1/2 cup Triple Sec
- Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, coarsely mash lemon and lime
slices, blueberries and mint leaves in a pitcher or cocktail shaker.
- Stir in Vodka, Triple Sec and 1 cup crushed ice. Shake and pour (do not strain).
- Garnish with mint sprig.
Makes 4 short highball drinks.