- 3 pieces fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup watermelon puree
- 1 teaspoon cherry
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light rum
- 1 bottle chilled
- 1 piece sugar cane stirrer
- 1 piece lime wedge
- Using a fork, press the mint with the back of a fork to coat the inside
of the glass and leave it in the glass.
- Add the watermelon puree, cherry syrup, lime juice and rum. Stir well.
- Top with ice.
- Top-off the glass with sparkling water or club soda.
- Add the sugar cane stirrer and lime wedge to the glass and serve.
Recipe and photo credit:
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.