A refreshing tropical drink accented with coconut and enhanced by the addition
of red raspberry.
- 3 cups (about 12 ounces) whole frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) rum
- 1 cup (8 fluid ounces) pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup (4 fluid ounces) creme de Coconut
- About 2 cups crushed ice - enough to make slushy
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except lemon slices in blender and blend until slushy,
adding more ice if necessary.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with lime wheel slices.
Other garnish options might be whole partially thawed berries and/or fresh
sliced pineapple on a cocktail skewer.
For non-alcoholic drink, replace rum with reconstituted orange juice.
Nutritional Analysis: 300 calories per serving; 1g protein; 2g fat; 53g carbohydrate;
alcohol 9g; 0mg cholesterol