Spicy Bloody Mary's
- Juice of 4 limes
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 60 ounces Snappy Tom tomato juice or generic equivalent
- 21 ounces (3 1/2 orange juice cans full) vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- Use a funnel to pour lime juice, lemon juice, orange juice concentrate, tomato
juice, vodka, Tabasco and water into a clean 1-gallon milk jug. Mix well, and refrigerate
Makes 1 gallon.
Use within two days. Also good as Virgin Mary's; just leave out the
Posted by luvtocook at Recipe Goldmine 6/16/01 6:08:48 am.