Strawberries and Cream
- 1 ounce strawberry schnapps
- 2 ounces half-and-half
- 1 1/2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 whole strawberries
- Place schnapps, half-and-half, sugar and 2 cups of crushed ice in an electric
blender and blend at a high speed.
- Add 2 of the strawberries and blend for 10 seconds.
- Pour into a parfait glass, top with the other strawberry, and serve with a straw.
Posted by LladyRusty at Recipe Goldmine 2/18/2002, 3:38 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Alcoholic Beverage Recipes