Tropical Bohemia Cocktail
- 1/2 cup pure pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup pureed fresh ripe or frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/4 cup superfine sugar
- 3 to 4 bottles chilled Bohemia beer
- Mix pomegranate juice, mango puree, pineapple puree, lime juice and sugar
in a glass pitcher until sugar is dissolved.
- Refrigerate up to several hours.
- Divide the juice mixture evenly between 8 large wine glasses.
- Pour 4 to 6 ounces of beer into each glass and serve.
Makes 8 drinks.
Recipe by Rick Bayless.
Recipe and photograph submitted to recipegoldmine.com by Herradura.