Hot Buttered Rum Batter
- 1 pound dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- Mix to a paste, then store in a covered jar.
- For 1 cup, mix 1 teaspoon batter, 1 1/2 ounces dark rum and boiling water to fill cup. Stir.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg, if desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.