Apple Pie Spiced "Latte"
Instead of coffee, this fragrant fall "latte" is prepared with apple cider and
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Apple Pie Spice
- Bring all ingredients to simmer in medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring
to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender container. With center part of blender
cover removed to let steam escape, blend on medium speed until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into mugs. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional apple
pie spice, if desired.
Serves: 2 | Serving Size: 1 cup | Prep Time: 5 mins
Nutritional information (amount per serving) Calories: 188 Sodium: 66mg Fat:
4g Carbohydrates: 34g Cholesterol: 12mg Protein: 4g Fiber: 0g