Hot Buttered Rum Cider
- 6 tablespoons butter (NOT margarine)
- 6 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 12 tablespoons rum
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3 cinnamon sticks
center.html" startspan -->
- Heat cider, cloves, nutmeg, and cinnamon to boiling in a 3-quart saucepan
over medium-high heat; reduce heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Strain cider mixture to remove cloves and cinnamon, if desired.
- Place 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons
rum into each mug. Fill with hot cider.
Yield: 6 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.