Spiced Pomegranate-Apple Cider
This recipe serves 8 people. Due to the nature of this recipe, it adjusts the
number of servings in multiples of 8 only.
- 1 quart plus 2 cups apple cider
- 6 cloves
- 1 stick cinnamon, about 3 inch
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 1/2 cups rum (optional)
- Heat apple cider, cloves, and cinnamon until juice just reaches a simmer; remove
- Let steep, covered, for one hour.
- Stir in pomegranate juice.
- For each serving, heat 3/4 cup juice mixture (Do not
boil.); stir in 3 tablespoons rum.
One medium pomegranate (about 9 ounces) yields 1/2 cup juice.
cubes with some whole pomegranate seeds for a festive touch.
Recipe used with permission from
the Pomegranate Council.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.