As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 quarts brewed coffee
- 4 cups evaporated skim milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a large saucepan, combine coffee, milk and sugar. Cook over medium high heat,
stirring occasionally until mixture begins to boil.
- Remove from heat and add extracts.
- Serve hot.
Yield: 16 (6 ounce) servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes