Serve this delicious coffee cocktail at your next holiday fete.
- 1 ounce (30ml) bourbon, preferably Bookers
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Benedictine
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) Irish Mist
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) amaretto
- 2 ounces
(60ml) Starbucks VIA Italian Roast (prepared, cold)
- 1 teaspoon Orgeat Syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) heavy whipping cream
- Stir first four ingredients together and pour into a martini glass.
- With a large spoon, carefully layer prepared Starbucks VIA Italian Roast over
- Whip Orgeat Syrup and heavy whipping cream together until slightly thickened
and lines begin to form when whisk is pulled through. Gently layer on cocktail.
Makes 1 serving.
Reprinted with permission from
Starbucks through ARA Content.