Brown Sugar Coffee
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Whipped cream or cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Pour hot coffee into 2 cups or heat proof glasses. To each cup, add half
of the whipping cream, brown sugar, vanilla extract and allspice. Mix until
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped cream or a cinnamon stick.
- Serve at once.
Makes 2 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes