As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butterscotch chips, divided
- 8 cups hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 5 to 8 tablespoons sugar
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat 1/2 cup butterscotch chips at 70% power for
2-3 minutes or until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a #4 round
tip. Fill with melted chips. Pipe "mom" eight times onto a waxed paper-lined
baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir the coffee and remaining butterscotch chips until
chips are melted. Stir in half-and-half and sugar.
- Serve in mugs with whipped cream and "mom" garnishes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes