- 3 teaspoons instant espresso coffee
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups very hot milk
- 6 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Grated sweet chocolate
- Combine coffee and water.
- Stir in milk and sugar.
- Pour into small demitasse cups.
- Guests may add either 1 tablespoon of brandy or 1 teaspoon ground chocolate,
although neither is traditional.
Yield: 8 demitasse cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes