As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping plus additional for drizzle, if desired
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee, divided
- 1 cup very hot water, divided
- Microwave evaporated milk and ice cream topping in small, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes or until very hot.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender; cover. Blend on high for 1 minute or
until very frothy on top.
- Put 2 teaspoons coffee granules into each 12-ounce coffee mug.
- Add 1/2 cup hot water to each mug; stir.
- Gently pour milk mixture into each mug, spooning foam on top.
- Thinly drizzle foam with ice cream topping, if desired.
Makes 2 servings.
You may use other ice cream topping flavors such as chocolate or strawberry
instead of caramel topping, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes