Caramel Mocha Frappuccino
- 1 1/2 cups cold Starbucks coffee, brewed double strength
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon dry pectin
- 3 cups ice cubes
- Combine the coffee, milk, sugar, caramel syrup, pectin, and cocoa in a blender
and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve sugar.
- Add the vanilla extract and ice, then blend on high until smooth and creamy.
Stir with spoon if necessary to help blend.
- Pour into glasses and top each with whipped cream and drizzled caramel syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes