Caramel Mocha Frappé
This Caramel Mocha Frappé will become your new favorite beverage with its rich
chocolate flavor. No more trips to the coffee shop once you have had this at home.
Can be served on its own for a special treat or as a satisfying dessert after a
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ TASTER'S CHOICE Housend 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 1/2 cups ice cubes
- 1/4 cup caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Combine water and coffee granules in small cup; stir until coffee is dissolved.
- Place coffee mixture, ice, caramel syrup, cream and Nesquik in blender; cover.
- Blend until smooth; serve immediately.
Yield: 1 serving (1 3/4 cups) | Prep Time: 5 Min
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes