As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup ice
- 2 scoops cherry ice cream
- 1 scoop coffee ice cream
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 1 shot espresso or 1/4 cup strong coffee
- 1/3 cup whole or skim milk
- Put ingredients in blender and whirl away.
- Top with whipped cream or drizzle with chocolate syrup if desired.
Makes 3 (7 ounce) drinks.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes