Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte
Make this fall-favorite coffeehouse beverage at home with McCormick® Pumpkin
Pie Spice and a few tablespoonsful of canned pumpkin puree.
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup strong brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Bring milk, sugar and pumpkin puree to simmer to medium saucepan on medium
heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- Carefully pour mixture into blender container.
- Add coffee, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. With center part of blender cover
removed to let steam escape, blend on medium speed until smooth and frothy.
- Pour into mugs.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice, if
Serves: 3 | Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 min | Cook Time: 5 min
Nutritional information (amount per servings) Total Calories: 158 Sodium:
72mg Fat: 5g Carbohydrates: 18g Cholesterol: 16mg Protein: 5g Fiber: 0g
Recipe and photo credit: McCormick