Pumpkin Spice Latte
Whip up a coffee shop favorite at home and savor the taste of fall.
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup hot brewed coffee
Garnish, if desired
- Whipped cream
- Dash pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- In 2-quart saucepan, heat milk, pumpkin and sugar over medium heat until
hot (do not boil).
- Remove from heat. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, the vanilla and
- Pour into 2 large mugs. Garnish each with whipped cream, dash pumpkin pie
spice and a cinnamon stick.
- Allow the Pumpkin-Spice Latte to cool, and serve over ice for a cold version.
prep time 10 min | total time 10 min | servings 2
If you do not have pumpkin pie spice at home, make your own by combining 1 tablespoon
of ground cinnamon, 2 teaspoons of ground ginger and 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
This will make about 2 tablespoons of pumpkin pie spice mix.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Coffee Recipes