Tres Leches Iced Latte
This Latin inspired Tres Leches Iced Latte features three kinds of milk and a
delicious coffee flavor which will delight your guests.
- 4 tablespoons NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
(squeezable bottle), divided
- 1 cup warm milk
- 4 teaspoons NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO Decaf
Pure Instant Decaffeinated Coffee Granules
- 1 1/2 cups ice
- Sweetened whipped cream
- Pour 2 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk in each of two 10-ounce glasses;
- Combine milk and coffee granules in liquid measuring cup; stir until coffee
is dissolved. Pour carefully and evenly over sweetened condensed milk in each
glass. Add 3/4 cup ice to each glass. Top each glass with sweetened whipped
- Enjoy this refreshing drink with a spoon and a straw.
- For an adult version, add 2 tablespoons rum to each serving.
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.