Vanilla Iced Mochaccino
- 2 coffee cups strong French Roast coffee
- 2 cups fat free milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Brew 2 cups of French roast or espresso-style coffee and pour into a small saucepan
with fat free milk, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla extract; simmer for 5 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour over ice in 2 large lidded cups and shake well before serving.
Yield: 2 servings
This beverage can also be prepared warm. After simmering ingredients, blend
with a hand-held electric mixer to create a frothy top and carefully pour into coffee
Recipe credit: 3-A-Day of Dairy.