White Chocolate Coffee
White chocolate and coffee join together to create this warming beverage.
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half or whole milk
- 2 cups hot freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- Microwave the chocolate and half-and-half in a medium microwaveable bowl
on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Stir until the
chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Pour into large cups or mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream and chocolate
curls, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by Cookin Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/5/2001 10:39 pm.
Source: Laurann Claridge, Chef and Food Talk Columnist of the Houston Chronicle
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.