White Chocolate Coffee
White chocolate and coffee join together to create this warming beverage.
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups half-and-half or whole milk
cups hot freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls, optional
- Microwave the chocolate and half-and-half in a medium microwaveable bowl
on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Stir until the
chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Pour into large cups or mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream and chocolate
curls, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Makes 6 servings.
Posted by Cookin Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/5/2001 10:39 pm.
Source: Laurann Claridge, Chef and Food Talk Columnist of the Houston Chronicle