White Chocolate Coffee
White chocolate and coffee join together to create this warming White Chocolate Coffee.
Yield: 6 servings
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups Half-and-Half or whole milk
- 2 cups hot freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream and chocolate curls (optional)
- Microwave the chocolate and Half-and-Half in a medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time. Stir until the chocolate is completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Stir in the coffee.
- Pour into large cups or mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream and chocolate curls, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
Posted by Cookin Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/5/2001 10:39 pm.
Source: Laurann Claridge, Chef and Food Talk Columnist of the Houston Chronicle