- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade
- 6 ounces rum
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen
- 8 to 10 fresh strawberries (optional)
- Strawberries for
- Into a blender, pour limeade and 1 limeade can full of rum.
- Add frozen strawberries and fresh strawberries, if desired.
- Fill blender almost to the top with ice. Blend at high speed until ice is
finely crushed and all ingredients are well blended.
- Stop blender and stir once or twice.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.
Three fresh bananas or 2 to 3 fresh peaches, unpeeled and sliced, may be
substituted for the strawberries.