Coconut Holiday Eggnog
- 6 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Coco Casa Cream of Coconut
- 1 quart milk
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark rum
- Ground nutmeg or coconut flakes
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy.
- Beat in cream of coconut. Gradually beat in milk and cream.
- Stir in vanilla extract and rum.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve in punch cups. Sprinkle each serving with nutmeg or coconut flakes.
Serves 10 to 12.
For a thicker eggnog, beat heavy cream until stiff and fold into egg mixture.